Looking to add to your toolkit?
Continuing Studies at UVic offers courses in the areas of Business and Management, and Computing and Technology at a special rate for UVic employees. UVic employees will receive a 50% discount on regular course fees.
- Courses generally start in January, May or September of each year. Courses may be evening, weekend, online or daytime. Check the links below for schedule details.
- Employees will be added to a waiting list on a first come, first served basis until the end of the week before a course starts and then will be contacted if seats are available.
- Employees need their V# in order to be put on the waiting list and admitted to courses at the employee rate.
- Regular withdrawal and refund policies apply. Rate does not apply to textbooks, other course materials or software.
- Employees must be regular, non-term CUPE or PEA employees.
- Employees cannot register at full tuition costs to avoid waitlists, then withdraw and re-register with the staff discount if seats are still available at the time of course start.
What courses qualify for the UVic staff rate?
Courses with course codes that start with "BMBA" or "TECH" qualify for the UVic staff rate. Please check the individual course page for the course code as not all courses qualify.
Contact us to take advantage of this opportunity: