Looking to add to your toolkit?
Continuing Studies at UVic offers courses in the areas of Business and Management, and Computing and Technology at a special rate for UVic employees. UVic employees will receive a 50% discount on regular course fees.
- Courses start in January, May or September terms of each year. Courses may be evening, weekend, online or daytime. Check the links below for schedule details.
- Employees will be added to a waiting list on a first come, first served basis until the end of the week before a course starts and then will be contacted if seats are available.
- Employees need their V# in order to be put on the waiting list and admitted to courses at the employee rate.
- Regular withdrawal and refund policies apply. Rate does not apply to textbooks, other course materials or software.
- Employees must be regular, non-term CUPE or PEA employees.
- Employees cannot register at full tuition costs to avoid waitlists, then withdraw and re-register with the staff discount if seats are still available at the time of course start.
Contact us to take advantage of this opportunity: