While enrolled at Continuing Studies, you’ll be studying at one of the best universities in Canada. Your “home base” will be the Continuing Studies Building where most classes and activities are held. However, you will also get to enjoy the beautiful campus and all of UVic’s facilities.
Some of our programs can provide credit toward a degree at UVic. Here you can learn about the difference between credit and non-credit programs and find a list of all our credit programs.
If you’re an international student, Continuing Studies offers two ELC program options that lead into degrees at UVic.
University of Victoria at a glance
Degree options for ELC students
If you’re an ELC student, Continuing Studies offers two program options that lead into degrees at UVic.
UVic quick facts
- Consistently ranked one of Canada's top “comprehensive universities”
- Student population: 21,700
- International students from over 100 countries
- Located 15-minutes to downtown Victoria; 15 minutes to the beach
- Active student community: 28 sports clubs and 200 student clubs
- Offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs in 10 academic faculties, including: Business, Science, Engineering and Law
- Leading research activities in oceans and climate, sustainability and Indigenous studies
- Home to Western Canada’s largest cooperative education program
- 900 full-time faculty members