Get a credential, increase your confidence and become the trainer of choice.
As someone who helps adults learn, you have the opportunity to encourage and model lifelong learning. The University of Victoria's Certificate in Adult and Continuing Education (CACE) is an exciting, award-winning professional development program that can help you increase your confidence and enhance your effectiveness as a:
- instructional designer
- curriculum developer
- program planner
Courses are offered on campus at the University of Victoria on weekdays, weekends, during the summer and online. Learning is accessible to part-time learners outside working hours.
Benefits of the CACE program
- Career opportunity: take advantage of the growing demand for highly qualified adult educators and training professionals.
- Flexibility: study in a program designed to fit your life as a busy professional.
- Excellent instructors: learn from some of the best adult educators in the country.
- Confidence: get the tools you need to enhance your skills in this award winning program.
- Options and transfer credit: receive credit for courses you’ve already taken and apply CACE to professional designations.
Who should enroll?
The certificate is designed for those already working in the profession rather than for those entering it. Contact the CACE office if you’re not sure whether or not you qualify.