- This schedule is subject to change. Courses may be added, removed, or switched terms. Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or need advice regarding your course planning.
- Class sizes are limited, so early registration is advised.
- All courses are subject to minimum enrollment.
|May - August 2024
Program Planning in Adult Education
Foundations of Adult Education
Facilitating Adult Learning
Adult Learning and Development
|Jan. - April 2024
Planning Program Evaluation
Strategies and Tools for Teaching Adults Online
Assessment and Evaluation in Adult Learning
E-Learning: Design and Development
Instructional Design in Adult Education
Improving Performance through Learning Transfer
Training Needs Assessment
|TECH110 (formerly TECJ410)
Facilitating Intercultural Relationships
Please note: we will no longer be regularly offering the following courses, however we may be able to run them for custom groups. If you have already taken these courses, they will still count towards your certificate.
- Blended Learning in the Workplace
- Constructing Change through Creative Goal Setting
- Cracking Through to Creativity
- Discovering Our Many Intelligences
- Dynamic Presentations: Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Effective Coaching for Learning in the Workplace
- Enhancing Your Classroom Training with Technology
- Facilitating Dream Teams in the Workplace
- Instructional Skills Workshop