The workplace is changing, and many businesses are realizing the future of work is hybrid. Training employees in this new environment requires a new set of skills for performance and learning specialists, instructional designers, curriculum developers, human resource professionals, corporate trainers and alike.
In this short program, you will take three self-paced courses that connect and build off one another. Learners who spend approximately eight hours per week on their coursework can expect to complete each course in four weeks.
Upon successful completion of each course, you will receive a certificate of completion. After completing all three courses, you will receive a micro-certificate and the opportunity to receive elective credit towards completion of the Certificate in Adult and Continuing Education (CACE).
Complete this short, flexible, online micro-credential program and gain the necessary skills to effectively design and deliver training for a hybrid workplace.
- Self-paced (with instructor support)
This program prepares workplace learning professionals to design and deliver training for the hybrid workplace. By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- identify and analyze learner and organizational needs
- assess the value of hybrid learning tools for use in your workplace
- design a learning plan that aligns with organizational goals, learner needs and appropriate learning tools
- determine the best delivery method mix (onsite, synchronous, asynchronous) for your workplace
- plan for the assessment and transfer of learning in your hybrid workplace