This dynamic, interdisciplinary credit program provides comprehensive knowledge and skills to those interested in the rapidly emerging field of ecological restoration. Learn about the most current restoration practices from experienced and knowledgeable instructors, surrounded by peers that share your passion for the natural world.
This RNS program is supported by a unique partnership between the School of Environmental Studies and the Division of Continuing Studies, resulting in expertly designed courses that are current, comprehensive and delivered with attention to the needs of adult learners. Achieve your goals at your own pace with online and on campus course options and flexible program completion timelines.
The RNS Program has received both the Award of Excellence from the Canadian Association for University Continuing Education (2001) and the Ecostar Award for Environmental Education from the Capital Regional District (2005).
- A holistic approach to ecological restoration
- Flexible program completion timelines
- Combination of on-campus intensive and online course formats
- Courses instructed by restoration professionals
- Different perspectives come together as part of a shared vision