- This schedule is subject to change. Courses may be added, removed, or switched terms. Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or need advice regarding your course planning.
- Class sizes are limited, so early registration is advised.
- All courses are subject to minimum enrollment.
- Intensive courses generally run Mon.–Fri. 8:30–4:30 for one week on-campus
- Workshops generally take place over a weekend (Fri. 6:15–9:15 pm, Sat. and Sun. 8:30 am–4:30 pm.) The Instructional Skills Workshop generally runs from Fri. - Sun. 8:30 am–5:30 pm.
|Course||May - Aug. 2021||Sept. - Dec. 2021|
Program Planning in Adult Education
Foundations of Adult Education
Facilitating Adult Learning
Adult Learning and Development