Help people stay safe in the workplace.
Whether you’re already working in the field and want to specialize in environmental health or looking for a career in a rapidly expanding field, this program is for you. The program focuses on the latest dynamics of the health needs of employees in the workplace and the impact of the workplace on the environment. Industry, government, organizations and businesses need certified professionals who understand the dual impact of employees on the environment and the workplace environment on the employees.
UVic Continuing Studies' certificate program in Environmental and Occupational Health is aimed at:
- individuals working in the fields of environment, health or related occupations who want to have specialized environmental, occupational and health training
- those seeking employment in the private or public sectors where there is an increasing concern for employee health and the protection of the environment
- those looking for a change in career to a rapidly expanding field and wishing to get a professional certificate
- managers in environmental and occupational health who are seeking continuing professional education
- those who would find a program in environmental health personally rewarding