This modified "ELPI" program offers an intensive combination of general English classes and academic electives during nine weeks in the summer. It is the perfect option if you are looking for a full-summer program or if you want to keep building your skills in the ELPI curriculum between the April and September sessions.
In this program, you’ll attend afternoon classes on most days, with your mornings free to study on your own. You will have access to the ELC Learning Centre and favourite activities like Friday coffee social and sports, in addition to weekend optional activities.
- July start date
- 22 class hours per week (207 total program hours)
- Five General English class levels
- "International Culture and Conversation" workshops
- Access to the ELC Learning Centre (Tuesday–Thursday)
- Optional weekend activities
- Condensed ELPI format to start or continue ELPI in the summer
- Friday "Academic Writing" classes
- Accommodation and meals
The English Language Centre is accredited by Languages Canada.