Foundations of Recreation and Leisure
Topics covered in this course:
- an introduction to the nature and scope of recreation
- a consideration of past influences and future trends
- the role of the recreational professional
How to register
Online courses - UVic and TRU
To register for these courses, students must either be admitted to The University of Victoria or register through Thompson Rivers University.
- Current or past UVic students: click here to re-register
- New to UVIC: apply online
- OR register through Thompson Rivers University
Face to face summer courses
Registration for these credit courses will begin in March. If you have never taken credit courses at UVic, you will need to apply for admission.
If you are certified by the Teacher Regulation Branch, forward a copy of your certificate/card to admissions; transcripts are not required.
If you were previously a student at UVic, you may need to re-register.
Additional course details