The Modern Border Management: (Im)migration and Mobility micro-credential program examines the politics and policies of cross border regions and transboundary people, the complex global migration system and key and innovative aspects of border law. The program engages with scholars, industry experts, and civil society practitioners on contemporary challenges associated with cross border management.
- Flexible learning format: you can choose to attend the courses online from anywhere in the world or in person on campus at the University of Victoria
- Learning from leading academics, industry professionals, and civil society organizations
- Facilitated discussions and practically oriented sessions
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Describe the complex global migration system and the challenges to this system
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities in managing cross-border regions
- Assess how borders are used in legal and political spaces