The Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis (PHDA), offered in partnership with Population Data BC and the University of Victoria's Department of Geography, will give you the skills and knowledge you need to get ahead in your career. Complete four courses to earn a certificate conferred by the University of Victoria or take up to two courses for professional development. These fully online non-credit courses can help you take your career to the next level. Apply today!
To learn more about the PHDA program and its courses, please join us for a free 30-minute orientation webinar. Webinar highlights:
- Understand the value of a professional specialization certificate
- Become familiar with the key training components of the program
- Learn about the program’s strengths and benefits from graduates
- Find out if the program is right for you – via Q&A time
- Gain related free data analytics resources to support your educational goals
- Individuals who complete the webinar will be eligible for a 50% discount on program application fee
Every piece of health data tells a story.
Learn how to find and tell that story. Join us for the following FREE WEBINARS:
- June 16, 2022
- July 21, 2022
- Aug. 18, 2022
Check out what past students have to say about the award-winning* program at popdata.bc.
For more information, including program and course pre-requisites, completion requirements, course descriptions, student testimonials, fee breakdowns or to apply for the program, please visit the Population Health Data Analysis program page.
*The Canadian Association for University Continuing Education (CAUCE) honoured the Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis program with an award recognizing excellence in University Continuing Education programs in Canada in the category of Non-Credit Programming Over 48 Hours in June 2017.
- Posted Feb. 19, 2018