Policies and procedures may change during COVID-19. For up-to-date information, please view Homestay requirements during COVID-19.
Program information for current Homestay students
Thank you for choosing to live with a Canadian family while you study at the University of Victoria. The following links will provide you with important information specific to your program. You are required to read the documents below that apply to the program you are registered for. These documents outline what you need to do before you arrive in Canada as well as your responsibilities as an international student living with a Canadian family.
- Fee Payment Schedules for ELC Students
- Fee Payment Schedules for UVic Visiting, Certificate, Diploma and Degree Students
Information and guidelines:
- Student Information Sheet
- Homestay Student Manual
- UVic Homestay Program Safe Arrival Protocols for Students
- Homestay Student Guidelines (English)
- Homestay Student Guidelines (Japanese)
- Homestay Student Guidelines (Spanish)
- Homestay Student Guidelines (Chinese)
Then please make an appointment to speak with one of our homestay coordinators and we’ll be happy to assist you! Please come to Registration Services located on the second floor of the Continuing Studies Building to make an appointment.
Additional resources for homestay students: