The Essential Skills for Data Literacy micro-credential teaches fundamental skills required to work effectively with data and business intelligence, including:
- How to read, analyze and interpret data sets using a variety of evaluative frameworks
- Techniques and tools to visualize, report and communicate data findings
- Strategies for data-informed decision making and problem solving
Who is this program for?
- Underemployed or unemployed individuals
- Those currently employed in sectors impacted by COVID-19 (retail, tourism, hospitality)
- Small business owners