Post-Graduation Work Permit Information Session

Updated on March 22, 2024:

Are you an international student with Continuing Studies at UVic? Are you about to complete your UVic program or have you recently completed your UVic program? You may be eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) to stay in Canada to work after graduation.

Information session topics include:

  • What is a post-graduation work permit?
  • Who can apply?
  • How to apply?
  • Validity period
  • Documentation needed to apply
  • COVID considerations
  • Frequently asked questions
View presentation slides

View slides from information session

This event took place on Friday, March 22, 2024. The session was not recorded. Below are the presentation slides from the presentation:

View presentation slides  

Please note: The information in the presentation is current as of March 22, 2024 and may change without notice. Please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website for accurate, up-to-date information.


For the most accurate and up-to-date information, students should review the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website .