- The $150 program application fee, $300 homestay application fee and $350 per program deposit(s) are non-refundable
- No refund of tuition is possible after the program start date
- Prior to starting your program, if your visa application is denied by the Canadian Embassy, we can refund the $350 deposit, tuition (if applicable) and the $300 Homestay fee.
- To receive a refund, students must inform the ELC before the program starts and provide Canadian Embassy documentation.
- In cases of extraordinary events such as wars, pandemics or government restrictions, a full refund will be issued.
- During the ELC program, in the case of extreme illness, students may receive a partial refund if they provide a doctor’s note stating they are too ill to continue studying in their ELC program.
- There is a $250 charge for dormitory accommodation cancelled one week prior to the program start date.
- If your visa is denied, you may transfer your $350 program deposit to a future program by paying a non-refundable $100 transfer fee. You must give the ELC written notification of your cancellation before the program starts, and request the transfer within one month, for a program beginning within one year of cancellation.
- Students are only permitted to transfer to future programs once. If your visa is denied a second time, you will need to submit a new application with another deposit and application fee.
- Students already in Canada cannot transfer fees between programs unless an emergency situation requires them to return home. In these cases, students must provide the ELC with a doctor’s note and proof of a return air ticket to their home country. This process is subject to an additional $100 transfer fee, and approval by the ELC Director.
- The application fee and deposit are non-refundable:
- Application fee CAD $150.00
- Deposit CAD $350.00
- No Application fee
- Deposit CAD $25.00
- No refund of tuition is possible after the program start date.
- In the case of illness, students may receive a partial refund if they provide a doctor’s note stating they are too ill to continue studying in their online program.
- No program transfer is permitted for ELC Connect Programs.
- In the case of illness, transferring to a future program may be permitted with a doctor’s note. This process is subject to an additional $100 transfer fee and approval by the ELC Director.