If Homestay accommodation is available for your program and you have requested it on your ELC program application form, a $300 Homestay application fee is due along with your signed and completed Homestay application forms. We cannot process Homestay application without the application fee.
- Homestay fees are paid directly to the host family.
- The Monthly fee for homestay accommodation is $1,260
- The homestay fee for programs longer than a full month is $1,260 per month and $42 per night for extra nights or partial months.
- You have a financial obligation to your hosts for the duration of your Placement Contract dates.
- You are responsible for the full homestay fee, based on the Homestay Placement dates, even if you arrive after their placement start date.
- You are required to pay your hosts on the first day of your arrival in the home, and on the corresponding day of each following month for the duration of your placement contract, based on the placement start date.
If Dormitory accommodation is available for your program and you have requested it on your ELC program application form, accommodation fees are due along with tuition 5 weeks before the program start date. As with tuition, dormitory fees are paid directly to the ELC.
For more information about dormitories, view the ELC Community Living Handbook.
For detailed information about dormitory arrival, please read our Dormitories policies.