Thank you for choosing to live with a Canadian family while you study at the University of Victoria. The following links will provide you with important information specific to your program. You are required to read the documents below that apply to the program you are registered for. These documents outline what you need to do before you arrive in Canada as well as your responsibilities as an international student living with a Canadian family.
Information and guidelines:
- Homestay Student Manual
- Student Information Sheet
- UVic Homestay Program Safe Arrival Protocols for Students
- Homestay Student Guidelines (English)
- Homestay Student Guidelines (Japanese)
- Homestay Student Guidelines (Spanish)
- Homestay Student Guidelines (Chinese)
- Homestay Student Guidelines (Korean)
Do you have questions about your homestay payments, contract dates, moving and Two Week Notice forms, Vacation Forms, homestay policies or general questions about homestay?
Then please make an appointment to speak with one of our homestay coordinators and we’ll be happy to assist you! Please come to Registration Services located on the second floor of the Continuing Studies Building to make an appointment.
Additional resources for homestay students: