Passive Modals 1
Change each sentence into a passive form. Start your answer with the object, then make the verb passive.
Type the passive sentence in the box.
- You can do it alone.
- You should answer the easy questions first.
- They'll pay me at the end of the month.
- You can prepare this dish the night before.
- They might give him an award.
- You must give students enough time to finish.
- You should finish the work before you leave.
- They could feel the earthquake 20 km away.
- We will elect a new government next year.
- You can serve this wine with chicken or fish.