Making an Omelette
Making an omelette is easy. You
be a great chef to do it. Here are some basic instructions:
1. First, break some eggs into a bowl. Break them carefully. You
let any of the shell get into the omelette!
2. Next, mix up the eggs. You
use a special food processor — mixing them with a fork is fine.
3. Then, heat some oil in a pan. Olive oil is best, but you
use olive oil. You can use ordinary corn oil if you want. You
let the oil get too hot, or it will start to burn.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, and mix it a little.
5. When the egg mixture gets a little hard, fold it in half. It
be very hard — just enough so that you can fold it.
6. After a couple of minutes, turn the omelette over. Be careful! You
7. When the omelette is cooked, serve it immediately. You
let it go cold, or it will taste horrible.