International agents provide valuable student recruitment and support services for the UVic English Language Centre. We carefully screen and train these representatives, however students should be aware of the following:
- An agent's services are not required in order to apply to ELC programs. Students are welcome to send inquiries and applications directly to the English Language Centre.
- ELC agents are only authorized to recruit for English Language programs and select UVic Continuing Studies programs.
- The UVic English Language Centre cannot take responsibility for any errors, omissions or other failures of any agent.
- Students may discontinue their agent relationship at their own discretion, by written request to the ELC registration staff.
- Students are not permitted to 'change' agents under any circumstance once their ELC application has been processed.