New in 2019! These convenient combinations allow students to extend their Intensive English ELPI program to study from 14–24 weeks. To apply for a Study Set, please complete the ELC application form, as online registration is not yet available for these program options.
|ELPI ‘A’ + ELPI ‘B’: January 7–July 3||$7,500 (discounted tuition!)|
|March Monthly English + ELPI ‘B’: March 4–July 3||$5,700|
|ELPI ‘B’ + July P4: April 8–July 26||$5,700|
|ELPI ‘B’ + ELAI: April 8–Sept. 5||$7,250 (discounted tuition!)|
|August P6 + ELPI ‘C’: July 29–Dec. 4||$5,700|
|ELPI ‘C’ + Project-Based Presentations||$4,675|
- Students submit a single $150 application fee and $350 deposit for registration in both programs. This deposit is applied to the first program in the Study Set. For example, if a student registers for ELPI ‘A’ + ELPI ‘B’, the deposit will be applied to ELPI ‘A’ ($3,950 - $350).
- As per our ELC refund policy, the $150 application fee and $350 deposit are non-refundable.
- Tuition balance is due 5 weeks before each program start date. For example, ELPI ‘A’ 2019 balance would be due on December 3, 2018. ELPI ‘B’ tuition would be due March 4, 2019.
- For Study Sets that offer a tuition discounts (ELPI ‘A’ + ELPI ‘B’ and ELPI ‘B’ + ELAI), the discount is applied to the second program.
- If full fees have been paid before beginning the Study Set and if students decide to withdraw from the second program, they will receive a full refund for that program. Students must notify the ELC of their cancellation in writing before the start date of the second program in the Study Set
- Posted Aug. 29, 2018