We have just announced an exciting new "Pathway to a BBA" option for students interested pursuing a career in Business Administration.
With this new option, graduates of our Diploma in Business Administration–Accelerated and DBA–Aviation programs, who wish to pursue their Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), can complete an additional six courses with Continuing Studies at UVic to meet the admission requirements for the BBA program at Royal Roads University, completing that degree in just 20 months.
This is a great option for recent high-school graduates, or those seeking a career change, who are wanting to earn their BBA credential in the shortest time possible.
The Accelerated Diploma in Business Administration
Continuing Studies at UVic’s recently pioneered Accelerated Diploma Program in Business Administration is designed for recent high school graduates.
This practical program:
- is completed in nine months, even while working a part-time job
- provides exposure to a variety of career possibilities
- teaches real-life problem solving
- develops critical thinking and integrated decision making
- is excellent preparation for any future career
- is taught by respected industry professionals
- enhances career options, job prospects and career success
- is an eligible program for Canada Student Loans
To enrol in this program, you must be:
- a high school graduate
- motivated to complete an intense program
This program starts: August 21, 2017
For more information contact:
- Posted May 17, 2017