Reflexive Pronouns 1
Type the correct form of the reflexive pronoun for each sentence.
For each question, type your answers in the box, and then click on "Check". If you need help, click "Show a letter".
- John hurt ________ while he was fixing his car.
- At 12.30, Junko and I went to the cafeteria to buy ________ some lunch.
- When I saw ________ in the mirror, I was horrified -- there was red paint on my nose!
- I'll have to help Young Hee fill in her form, but Ja Young can do it ________, because her English is excellent.
- Jody and her husband own their own company, so they can give ________ a holiday any time they like.
- Can I ask you a question, Sami? Did you go to classes to learn German, or did you teach ________?
- Welcome to the party, everyone! Just help ________ to sandwiches and snacks.
- Look! There's a little bird washing ________ in the river.