Business Administration Information Session - November
This online information session will focus on the Business Administration program as whole and outline the differences between the Certificate in Business Administration (CBA) and the Diploma in Business Administration (DBA).
By the end of the presentation you will:
- Understand the value of the Business Administration Program and the differences between the Diploma and Certificate options
- Be familiar with the program format and the types of courses offered
- Learn about supports available to you during the program
- Get to know more about Victoria and the University of Victoria
- Review the admission requirements and details on how to apply
- Find out if the program is right for you
Please note we are not able to answer immigration related questions for prospective students.
Date and time
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Time: 9:00 - 10:00 am PST/PDT
Location: Online - A Zoom link will be provided to you in your registration receipt.
Sorry, this product is not available for purchase at this time.