Business, Science and Technology
Miranda provides leadership and direction to the Business, Science and Technology program areas and is responsible for the development and management of a diverse range of programs including:
- Professional Specialization Certificate in Ecological Restoration
- Certificate in General Studies
- Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis
- Certificate and Diploma in Restoration of Natural Systems
- Diploma in Social Justice Studies
- Professional Development Certificate in Administrative Technology
- Professional Development Certificate in Business Communication
As well as course and workshop offerings in:
- Computing and Technology
- Science and Restoration
- Social Sciences
- Travel Studies
Miranda joined the Division of Continuing Studies as Program Coordinator in 2011, before moving to the Director role in 2018. Miranda has over 10 years of experience in educational leadership, curriculum development and planning, university administration, finance, and online and distance learning.
Prior to joining Continuing studies, Miranda's professional career was focused on archaeology and she spent many years as a field archaeologist, surveyor and field school instructor in the Middle East. Miranda holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology from the University of Victoria and has also studied Near and Middle Eastern Civilizations, Geographic Information Systems, and Urban and Land Economics.