Optional renewable access to the Strategies and Actions for Independent Living (SAIL) Resources is available to graduates of the SAIL training course. This access is also available at a discounted rate to organizations, such as home care agencies, health authorities, and community health services, that enrol one or more staff members in the training course. Resources include all the SAIL tools and the exercise program. In addition to this, guidance on implementing and managing a SAIL program is also offered—this feature is specially designed for organizations and home health professionals (nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and others) who perform client assessments and supervise home health care aides on their teams.
The SAIL Resources include:
- Calendar for recording falls
- Fall report
- Checklist and Action Plan for risk identification and fall prevention
- Home Activity Program (HAP) videos and illustrated handouts for clients (available in English, Farsi, Mandarin and Punjabi)
- HAP videos and training materials for home health care aides to motivate and support clients
- Client assessment tools
- Guidance for supervising home health professionals (RNs, PTs, OTs, etc.)
- Implementation manual for home care organizations
Read FAQs about SAIL Resources.
For more information or to purchase the SAIL resources, please contact: