As an ELC student, you’ll be studying at one of the best universities in Canada. The English Language Centre is located in the Continuing Studies Building, right on the UVic campus. You will get to experience a Canadian university as an international student, with access to all the school facilities, such as the gym and library. As a member of our student community, you can relax in a pub, do homework at one of our busy cafes or go to a movie at Cinecenta, our campus movie theatre.
If you’re interested in an undergraduate or graduate degree at UVic, the ELC can help you reach the language requirements for entry. Contact us to find out more about your options.
UVic quick facts
- Ranked top 1% of universities worldwide
- Home to 21,000 students
- 15-minute bus ride to downtown Victoria
- Beautiful, park-like campus
- Campus includes cafeterias, restaurants, a post office, pharmacy, multiple cafes and a movie theatre
- World-class gym completed in 2015
- UVic Welcome Centre