The Continuing Studies Building is at the corner of Ring and Gabriola Roads. It houses the Division of Continuing Studies and the English Language Centre.
- View 2D campus map (PDF)
- View 3D campus map (PDF)
- View parking map (PDF)
- View accessibility map (GIF) (parking, entrances, ramps, TTY)
Victoria International Airport
- Driving:Victoria International Airport is located off of the Patricia Bay Highway (Highway 17), a 30- to 40-minute drive north of UVic. When driving from the airport, follow the signs to Victoria or City Centre. These will lead you onto Highway 17. Once on Highway 17, drive 29 km and take Exit 7, McKenzie Avenue. Turn left onto McKenzie Avenue. After about 8 km, turn right onto McGill Road, the main entrance to UVic. The drive takes about 30 minutes.
- Shuttle: The YYJ Airport Shuttle offers service from the airport to many locations in Victoria. Buses leave every half hour between 4 a.m. and midnight, 7 days a week.
- Ferry/driving: Take the Swartz Bay ferry from Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal (1-hour-and-35-minute sailing time). You will exit the ferry terminal on the Patricia Bay Highway (17 South). After 29 km take Exit 7, McKenzie Avenue. Turn left onto McKenzie Ave. After about 8 km turn right onto McGill Road, the main entrance to UVic. The drive takes about 30 minutes.
- Air: Harbour Air lands in the Inner Harbour of Downtown Victoria. From there you can catch a bus or a taxi (victoriataxi.com, taxicab.com, yellowcabvictoria.com) to UVic. The main bus routes from downtown to UVic are: 4, 7, 11, 14, or 15. Check the current bus schedule.