Are you an international student living in Victoria and looking for a way to use your English skills to teach abroad? We have a fantastic professional development opportunity for you this summer!
There are still a few spots for international students to participate in our Professional Specialization Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language program, starting August 6th.
This dynamic teacher-training program provides participants with an excellent opportunity to work with professionals in the field of English education to develop the skills and expertise to teach English in a foreign country.
Structure of the program:
The PSC in TEFL is structured around 140 hours of instruction in a modular format. Students will study for 3 weeks in face-to-face classes at the University of Victoria, followed by 9 weeks of online instruction that can be completed anywhere in the world.
Benefits of the PSC in TEFL Program
- Gain knowledge and practical skills for teaching English
- Improve fluency in written and spoken English by being immersed in an English environment
- Learn from professional instructors from a variety fields of education
- Earn a recognized credential from a English-speaking University
The intensive nature of our program requires potential candidates to:
- Have the desire to pursue a career in teaching English as a foreign language;
- Provide evidence of fluency in English (TOEFL score of 530; or TOEIC score 700; or IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
This program starts: August 6, 2018
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted June 20, 2017