The cornerstone of your career in the cultural sector.
Great things can be built to withstand the test of time, provided they begin with a strong foundation. The Diploma in Cultural Resource Management provides you with the foundational skills you need to build a career in the fields of museum studies and heritage conservation.
The Diploma in Cultural Resource Management program offers practical, theoretical and management-based professional training, along with a recognized and respected diploma credential, in a flexible format taught by established industry experts.
- Comprehensive Programming: 10 courses: three core courses and seven electives, which can be completed in 2-3 years of part-time study
- Flexibility: Can be completed entirely online; some face-to-face short immersion elective course options also available.
- Professional Networking: Study with other cultural specialists from across Canada and beyond, led by instructors who are experts in their field.
- Practical Experience: Internship option provides valuable sector experience.
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for career professionals working in the museum and heritage field, who are looking to gain valuable professional development and earn a credential. Students in this program come from a wide variety of cultural sectors and professions, including:
- collections managers
- historical interpreters
- museum designers and technicians
- museum educators
- heritage planners
- public historians and many more